Email Marketing is one of the latest trends digital marketing company Bangalore are utilizing to expand their business presence. Permission-based email marketing has usually a higher ROI than unwanted email or traditional advertising and has transformed the way we implement strategies in our business. Email Marketing is backed by quantifiable results and studies reveal that email marketing is the advertising tool of choice for businesses aim to grow loyal customer bases.
Businesses worldwide use email marketing to:
- Enhance Sales
- Generate leads
- Strengthen Relationships
- Increase Website Traffic
- Build Brand Loyalty
No matter how great your content looks, if they are not well written, your subscriber will lose interest in that and stop opening it.
Here you will get some tips to maximize permission-based email marketing success:
Know Your Audience
The right audience is always important. You could have written the best message, but unless and until it reaches to the right audience, it is nothing.
You can begin by building a permission-based list.
In exchange for contact information, offer your customers something of value like a newsletter, a free seminar, or more information about your products & services.
- While collecting contact information, only ask for the information you really required
- Asking pointless question irritates people and keep them away from signing up
- Don’t forget to include a way for unsubscribing in all of your email campaigns.
- Properly manage your contact lists to respond immediately and effectively to request more information.
- Due to change in email address frequently, it is essential to keep a track of all the undeliverable emails after each campaign.
- Just ensure that you have a clear and concise policy regarding the confidentiality of the customer’s personal contact information.
Craft Your Message
- Value added interesting message is far better to succeed than normal messages.
- See what others are doing. Take a few minutes and sign up for email newsletters of your competitors.
- Pay attention to other company’s online newsletter and what makes you open that or delete it.
- Create a marketing strategy before crafting the right message and straight away address your goals and objectives
- Use email marketing to accomplish what email does best: increase revenue, generate
- Utilize email marketing to complete tasks like generating leads, strengthening customer relationships and build brand advocacy.
- Try to post “Tip of the Day” and don’t make your post lengthy.
Choose the Right Format
- Present your message in the right way.
- Messages in HTML and rich-media messages including audio, video, and animations have usually good response rate.
- Give the reasons to scroll down the message.
- Avoid using CAPS and italics as they are difficult to read.
- Check and test your email message to make sure they appear good in all the email accounts.
Look for Measurable Results
Measurable outcomes are always essential. Measuring let you understand what works well and what doesn’t and improve your success rate of each campaign.
To expand their business reach and increase their ROI Digital marketing company Bangalore are approaching relevant email marketing tips to reach the right audience.